Back Pain Relief
Back Physical Therapy
One-On-One, Hands-On Treatment. Long-term, Effective Back Pain Relief.
Very grateful to Josh for his help with back issues that were infringing on my cycling enjoyment. In the past he was very helpful in post-surgery knee rehab work. He is an amazing talented professional, and Denver is lucky to have him with us.
So happy I found Josh to lead me in my recovery. I feel stronger in the right ways and more knowledgeable about my body than I did before my injury/surgery. I feel more empowered to move forward and be able to maintain and improve my physical well being and prevent further injury because of his guidance. So much of this recovery has been focused on educating me on my body and that information is simply priceless.
I was diagnosed with degenerative disc disease back in early 2014 and was feeling pretty down after rounds of medical treatment that were only slightly helpful. After just weeks of working with physical therapist Casey, my back felt better than it had in years. Now I have hope that I can continue living an active lifestyle with limited pain as I continue to work with him. I would highly recommend Therapydia and specifically Casey Mcnitt to anyone seeking physical therapy services in the Denver area.
Get To The Root of Your Back Pain
Back pain is one of the most common conditions we treat. While back pain is fairly common, the symptoms and severity of lower back pain can vary greatly making each patient’s treatment plan unique. Depending on your condition, your back pain may go away after a couple of days, but if your back pain continues for a longer period of time or is a recurring issue, you may need to see physical therapist to find relief for your back pain. At Therapydia, we don’t just give our patients exercises, but we utilize hands-on, manual therapy techniques that places pressure on your back muscles and joints to decrease back pain caused by muscle spasm, muscle tension, and joint dysfunction.
Signs & Symptoms
- Your back is a network of spinal muscles, nerves, bones, discs and tendons in the lumbar spine. Common causes of back pain include heavy lifting or sudden awkward movement that strains back muscles and spinal ligaments, sciatic nerve and piriformis muscle irritation or pinching usually by a herniated disc or abnormal spinal curvature.
- You may be experiencing the following symptoms
- Tightness in area between ribs and legs
- Shooting or stabbing pain across low back
- Limited range of motion and flexibility
- Physical therapists can assess movement patterns to determine if the trigger point is the source of back pain symptoms and correct any movement dysfunction that they find.
- Joint mobilization, manual therapy, and myofascial release are common techniques to release or inhibit an active trigger point.
- Core stabilization exercises in conjunction with lumbar range of motion are also effective at reducing back pain symptoms.
- Postural education to reduce pressure on back muscles and alleviate pain back.</li
About Therapydia Denver
Better Physical Therapy Experience
At Therapydia Denver, our physical therapists offer one-on-one, hands-on back treatment. You’ll spend your entire with one of our expert therapists – we won’t hand you off to a PT assistant or aide. We’ll help you understand what’s causing your pain, what you can do to relieve your pain and ways to prevent reoccurring injuries. We’ll utilize the latest hands-on physical therapy to speed up your recovery. Best of all, you’re covered. With Direct Access, you can see our physical therapists without a doctor’s prescription and we work with most PPO insurance groups and Medicare. We also accept cash-based payments.
- Lifetime Wellness
- Quality Treatment
Schedule Your Appointment
Start your physical therapy treatment with Therapydia